Here at Church of England School of the Resurrection, we aim to:
- Be a safe, happy place where everyone is known and valued, and where needs acknowledged, accepted and met
- Encourage each child to be independent and self disciplined, to develop a sense of responsibility for themselves and respect for others and their environment.
- Provide a stimulating range of activities.
- To develop a ‘can do’ attitude that will stay with a child for life.
- To develop a child’s self esteem.
- To value and incorporate all aspects of children’s lives, building a strong partnership with community and future schools.